Home Hunter notifies you when your dream home hits the market!Click Here
Try our BING Map Tool to find properties in your target area.Click Here
Search through my
listings and to find your dream home!
Connect with me today
to find your home of tomorrow!
Are you searching for your dream home? Are you buying your first home or maybe downsizing? Buying or selling a property, regardless if you are a first time home buyer or have lived in your home for many years, can be stressful.
First time buyers - How much can you afford? A pre-approval for your mortgage amount will tell you the monthy payment that you can afford to re-pay.
- How much do you have for your downpayment? A minimum 5% downpayment is required; however, with a larger downpayment, you will either reduce the amount of monthly mortgage repayment or be able to afford the home you desire.
- Are you aware that you will require additional money for closing costs i.e. lawyer fees, property transfer tax, inspection, appraisal etc
Current home owners - regardless of whether you are buying a larger home or downsizing your existing home, you have lots to think about.
- How much is my home worth in today's market? Have a Comparative market Evlauation done to establish a current market value.
- Do I have enough equity in my current home to buy a bigger home? Have a chat with your lender to find out if your existing mortgage is transferrable, assumable or how much would a penalty cost you if you paid off your existing mortgage. Has your home been used as collateral for a LOC or other loans/
- Do I qualify for a larger mortgage amount? Talk to your current financial institution or a mortgage broker to have you pre-approved.
Buying or selling is time consuming and detailed, talk to licensed professional to assist you in all your real estate needs.
A property search will define the home you want, in the area you have chosen to live in, determined by your affordability factors. Let the search begin!